top of page
Project: Jasper’s Bistro
Status: Completed Summer 2019
Previously known as Elm House, originally built as a dwelling in 1862, it became a Royal Airforce Association private members club in the 1960’s. After falling numbers, it was purchased by the client with a view to convert it into a fine dining restaurant and contribute to the wider regeneration of Morpeth town centre.
The contemporary addition to the original dwelling merges the past and present and reflects the local architectural fusion of historical and modern architecture.
bottom of page